INNOVATION AND PROFITABILITY IN TODAY’S BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM
NOCOUT Service Assurance gives communication network operators monitoring, access, and control of the remote or unmanned communication equipment sites on their network.
The internet and mobile revolution has changed the way people communicate, thus modifying the communication service landscape. These changes have had an enormous effect on the lives of many consumers. For many end-users, lack of a mobile phone or online presence means they do not exist. Thus, communication-based services are quickly becoming one of our basic needs, creating an ideal situation for CSPs.
Considering the bottlenecks created due to huge inflow on information in any Cellular Network and scarcity of adequate resources to convert this pileup of information into a more usable knowledge base, experience shows that 30% or more time of your valuable workforce is spent on managing data across multiple software and manual interfaces deployed to visualize, analyse and optimize the Network.
We started with the ultimate goal of creating autonomous and smart network infrastructure and visualize clutter of huge data into relevant information, pertaining to actionable intelligence. NOCOUT caters to the massive data volumes involved, real-time processing and the requirement for a huge number of users to simultaneous access information, the flexibility required to integrate into customer-specific processes, and the intelligence required to deliver substantial analysis and results.
The Teramatrix Service Assurance Tool implements service fulfillment according to the component based service creation concept. The service catalog, which stores service specifications enhanced with management meta-data, serves as a recipe for the service delivery process. Service Inventory acts as a hub for service fulfillment and service assurance implementations.
Why you Need a Service Assurance Strategy?
- Performance indices from OEM need audit
- Missing pro-active approach due to 24 hour reporting cycle
- Poor Co-relation in Multi-vendor scenario
- Uncomprehensive or NO Geo-spatial visualization of Fault and Performance Indices
- Business Units centric Actionable Intelligence missing
- Denomination of KPI – A Number NOT $$$
- Operationally inefficient manual Reporting, repetition across markets
Let us Share some Insight from our Past Implementations
ANNUAL $$$ IMPACT OF ABOVE CORRECTION RESULTED IN SAVINGS OF OVER $ 40K IN MS PAYMENTS
NOCOUT At a Glance
NOCOUT Service Assurance Modules
in Terms of $$$
Know the impact on your Business due to unwanted outages in terms of revenue. Take preemptive measures to minimize the losses.
Shorten customer impact analysis to seconds, as well as introduce pro-active customer service monitoring and Quality of Service (QoS) metrics.
Easy & Flexible interfacing between one Umbrella Service Assurance Layer and a multi-vendor, multi-technology Network Infrastructure.
- Umbrella Platform for analysis, management, performance, planning etc services for network quality management
- OSS performance data, configuration management data & MAP data on a single platform for combined analysis
- A shift from resource-centric Fault & Performance Management towards customer-centric Service Assurance
- Service level agreement (SLA) manager with “Dashboard Indicator” based decision support system for managers – bird’s eye view of the network
- Google Earth MAPS used as background for vector, clutter and geographic data genuine accuracy
- Remote Operations and increased Recovery Times– lowers costs
- System for RAN, OSS, Packet, Transmission, Router, Applications – hassle free & cost effective operations
- Multi-Tech Support: 2G, 3G, CDMA, LTE, Wi-Max, Wi-fi
- Distributed Probe based Architecture
- Fixed, Wireless and Data/IP Networks
- Benchmarking different operators KPI Parameters
- Granularity of Data from 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Fault & Alarm Management, Integrated Docket Handling
- Network Topology & Heat Maps
- Executive Real-time Dashboards
- Drill Down KPI & Statistical Reports
- Service Assurance – 220K+ Telco Nodes in real-time
- Control over service based performance matrices
- Notification & Fault Escalation Engine