Platforms are revolutionizing how manufacturers and service providers deliver their offerings.
By having aggregated real time information from multiple devices & application ecosystems, at the right time and place, you can optimize decision-making and take the right actions. In the near past, CSPs have seen a significant surge in the complexity of network infrastructure with widespread proliferation of a new generation of network elements and services.
In today’s scenario businesses are driven by fast moving data in their device ecosystem. This data is leveraged by various monitoring solutions for trends and analytics for enabling business reporting and decision making. Our xFusion Data Aggregation platform makes this fast moving data, available to you in a real time actionable format. Network Management systems are required to have comprehensive functionality, flexible customizability, extensible across network elements and services, and ease of integration into service providers’ infrastructures.
Teramatrix xFusion Platform supports a powerful combination of Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, and Security (FCAPS) functions, Service Level Management, Provisioning, and Topology, with extensive customization capabilities and extensibility across domains with multi-vendor and multi-technology deployments. The solution integrates seamlessly with OSS/BSS systems, databases, and other management applications in the OSS infrastructure.
Aggregate & Analyze data of any variety, volume, and velocity
xFusion Data Aggregation Platform gives you a care-free environment to create new channels to engage customers and partners. With the help of our extensive and evolving integration library, you do not have to worry about any new device or application in the ecosystem. Securely expose your data to any application across the firewall or by using open APIs. The platform ensures the reliability, availability, and scalability of your applications and makes data available at all times with very low latency. xFusion is a IP infrastructure monitoring and management platform designed to provide a unified view of the network performance and end user experience in the carrier grade networks.
A consolidated interface for Fault Management ( FM ) , Performance Management ( PM ), Customer Experience Management ( CEM ) and SLA Management with associated Configuration, Topology and Docket modules enables end to end visibility of Quality of Service. We call it ERP for Networks.
Why you Need a Network Management Strategy?
- Lack of tight integration
- Poor Co-relation in multi-vendor & multi-technology scenario
- Manage reliability and availability in real time
- Minimize service personnel dispatch and Mean Time to Repair
- Isolate and resolve service affecting conditions before service degradation
- Realtime view of network performance
- Identify bottlenecks and unleash idle capacity
- Multi-Tech Support: 2G, 3G, CDMA, LTE, Wi-Max, Wi-fi
- Multi Vendor Integration : Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE
- Fixed, Wireless and Data/IP Networks
- Integrated Fault and Performance Monitoring System
- Re-farm Capacity with Zero Capex
- Application of Reward/Penalty with multiple thresholds
- Service Assurance – 220K+ Telco Nodes in real-time
- Predictive Fault Cause Isolation
- Control over service based performance matrices
- 200+ Ready KPI Reports
xFusion Network Management At a Glance
Data Aggregation Solutions
We want to make it easier for you to connect your products and realize smart services. With Teramatrix, we offer a complete solution together with partners – bringing you to market faster.